Used 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Reviews

Used Avalanche for Sale
Select your model:
12345...54

Pros
Cons

Finaly

Dog's love trucks., 08/19/2010

I traded my Harley in for a truck. Hey can't ride a bike in the snow. I love the way this truck rides. I used to have a Cadillac and this feels much like it. All the interior options really make this truck feel like a high end luxury vehicle. I find it has almost all the features that my wife's brand new 2010 mazda 3 has but three times the space and 4x4 too boot. That said this thing eats gas like a fat kid eats cake. And I don't get the plastic cladding on a 4x4. To me this is asking for trouble. However, That said I do love this truck and would recommend one to a friend. But one without cladding and maybe a newer one that gets better mpg.

Great Vehicle

Russell McPeake, 07/28/2008

I bought my Z66 new, it is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have over 124,00 miles on it, have done no repairs at all, just maintenance. I still have the original brakes and they were checked when I put new tires on a couple of months ago and they still have 65% of the pads left. I have room for 5 people and can carry all their luggage and then some. I didn't buy it for the gas mileage, but I just drove on vacation and got around 19 mpg, and that was both highway and riding around mileage. I cant complain.

The best Chevy yet

jason, 02/02/2009

We have only had this truck for a while. Made a mistake once we traded for a Jeep. As soon as it was possible we traded back! Now we are happy again. We are a family of 4 and we also have friends that we haul around. Plus I work in the oil patch so I put this truck through the wringer. When gone it sits for days on end in all weather. Plus the trip there and back on of road and no roads. At home it gets put through the family and helping others. Love this truck, it works hard and looks good doing it.

Great - features no other vehicle has!

KB, 03/24/2009

We bought our truck new and have driven it for 5 yrs. My husband just had an accident, rolled the truck twice, and both driver and passenger survived (well) in what onlookers thought would be a fatality. The structure of the truck saved them. Very comfortable on long drives, love the interior, flexibility of car to truck. Great for farm, pulling trailer, 4x4, dogs, people, you name it - it does it. Added backup sensors - well worth the cost as it's hard to see with backing up. Would love to buy another one!

Try and top it!

Randall, 01/28/2010

I purchased this Z71 4WD Avalanche new and have enjoyed excellent reliability. It has always run flawlessly. I usually trade every couple of years due to boredom or a more desirable rig, but I haven't been able to find anything that compares to the ride, performance, and awesome design. People are amazed at how much room it has with the bed fully extended. More than a long bed pickup! I highly recommend the Avalanche to anyone looking for a great all around truck.

12345...54