Used 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Reviews

Used Avalanche for Sale
Select your model:
12345...54

Pros
Cons

Avalanches rock!

Sarah, 07/24/2006

The Avalanche is very easy to drive. mine has the auto 4 wheel drive which I love for the winters in MI. It has awesome steering, I think it manuvers better than my Grand Am did!

Bossman's Choice Best Yet

Bossman, 06/30/2005

This is the best vehicle I've ever owned. Rides better than my Caddy. Love the ability to convert to a full size truck bed. The steering linkage makes a clicking noise.

My Monster

ka1zuko, 01/16/2007

This truck is my Tonka. I beat this thing and it has never let me down. I am typically hard on everything I have. This truck is no exception.

Best Vehicle I have ever owned

Reed Fleming, 04/15/2007

My Avalanche just turned 109,000 miles. Zero problems, original brakes. Oil Changes (synthetic every 15,000 miles)

Problems have been DIY easy

Jeff, 11/09/2007

Coming from owning a Wrangler, I wanted something fun, more comfortable, but still able to be modified to be unique. Other than those that leave theirs stock, the same year/color/body Avalanche can look completely different, which is fun. I didn't buy it because I thought I was going to get good gas mileage, so no complaints there, and the savings in insurance from all the airbags and such has offset that quite a bit. This is my 15th car in the 18 years that I have been driving, and other than my 1st car (69 Ford Mustang Fastback), it has been my favorite. I will drive it till the wheels fall off...then buy another one.

12345...54