Used 2019 Cadillac XTS Consumer Reviews

Select your model:

Brought back the Luxury Ride

Marvin Garrett, 09/04/2019
Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Owned 4 Cadillacs this 2019 Cadillac Luxury has the quietest and smoothest ride...my previous 2015 CTS premium had all the driver comfort and safety features....that I gave up for more room and ease of entrance and exit plus Luxury Ride...huge trunk

Still Loving it.

Mary Capra, 07/08/2019
Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I really love my Caddy. I get lot's of compliments. The best car I ever bought. My family likes driving it too. Still getting the compliments. I treat it like my baby. Love it, Love it.

Stylish Driver

Stylish Driver, 10/23/2019
Premium Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle offers luxury & comfort.

Treat yourself!

Greg m, 12/31/2020
Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Thanks to demand for sedans driving prices lower- I was able to pick this up in May 2020- 22k miles and under $23k! 40%of sticker price as a year old model? Yes, please. 2 car seats and an adult in back- yes. Heated/cooled front seats- yes. Navigation. Smooth and quiet ride. Tons of room for everyone and a massive trunk. Driven it 10k miles in 7 months- 26mpg total. This is my commuter car- so it is nice to remote start before work and after. Passing on rural KS 2 lane blacktop- easy. Use cruise control- with such a quiet smooth ride- easy to creep up on 100mph.