2020 Cadillac XT4 SUV Consumer Reviews

$35,695

Save as much as $5,826
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Cadillac has a Winner With the XT4

Peter, 11/15/2019
Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

XT4 is a small luxury SUV with unbelievable interior room. My 6’ 5” friend sat in Driver’s seat and I was able to sit directly behind him in backseat (I’m 5’ 10”) with room to spare. Averaging over 29 mpg on the highway. Great layout of controls - smart combo of buttons, control wheel, and responsive touch screen. Cool white leather seats with red stitching and black side inserts. Well paired turbo 4 engine & 9 speed transmission (quick, smooth shifts). Quiet interior, good breaks, comfortable ride. 6,100 miles with no issues. Cadillac has a winner with the XT4.

Black Beauty

The Light, 06/23/2020
Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Has all the options, easy to drive and handles very well, it get's up to speed quickly and have no problems merging or changing lanes on the highway, just the right size for me and the wife. I've only had it for less than a month and so far extremely pleased.

Bigger than small but smaller than big.

Scott M, 11/10/2019
Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

The CT4 has a thoughtful design, with good interior space, in a manageable size for daily use. Easy to park, the driver can see all the corners. Controls are intuitive and customizable to user preferences. The available heated seats and steering wheel are divine in cold weather, also the all wheel drive that can be turned off to save fuel and tire wear. The turbo 4 requires premium fuel, but is more than peppy, but is slightly unrefined when pressed. The interior is finished nicely, with attractive stitching, color choices, and very adjustable/comfortable seats. Some surfaces glare and reflect, while other, mostly lower and rearward surfaces are hard and plasticky, scratch easily. I like the back seat isn’t forgotten with lots of legroom and easy access. Overall an easy to use, stylish small suv, much more is right than not, in a perfect size for our needs.

From Buick Lacrosse to XT4, not looking back

A. Collin MacDonald, 05/04/2020
Premium Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Traded in the 2017 Buick Lacrosse, excellent car, but had some serious problems from the factory, and Buick discontinued this model. We decided to buy an SUV this time, but did not want to buy a large SUV, but something that was smaller, easy to get in and out of, and provided more of a car like ride, with most of the accessories found on the Lacrosse. After looking at several models, the XT4 was more in line of what we wanted. My first impressions, easy to drive, excellent visibility, steering was very responsive, and turn radius was excellent. Braking was very good, minimal brake fade, and engine power was very good for a small car. From the drivers perspective, all accessories controls are within easy reach of the driver. However, I do miss the Heads Up Display, our XT4 did not have that option. We chose the Premier Luxury model, as it had all the safety and convivence features that we were looking for coming from a top line Buick. Seats are very comfortable and this SUV has excellent leg room, with the 8-way power adjustable seats, they meet all of our size differences. I am six foot one and wife is five feet, and everything adjusts to the extremes to make driving a pleasure. I found this to actually be quiet and smooth driving, and for us the engine power is enough. Another option we did not get that I wish it had was the telescoping steering wheel, but even without this option the seats adjust just fine for a excellent driving position. Love the automatic power rear hatch back, push button twice opens and push twice closes, you don't have to touch it. Information system is extremely CLEAR video, large screen that is sharp with good color and easy to work. Still has many options that I have not learned yet, as we just purchased the vehicle only a few days ago, Time will tell if this SUV was a good choice, but for now we are extremely pleased with our purchase.

Perfect in town SUV

Trudy, 02/14/2020
Premium Luxury 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Comfortable, easy to drive, user friendly, couldn’t be more perfect for my needs and great visibility. I’ve gone from Tahoe to Explorer to this XT4. Family a little smaller and this is just right for us now.