Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used XT4 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Cadillac has a Winner With the XT4

Peter, 11/15/2019
2020 Cadillac XT4 Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

XT4 is a small luxury SUV with unbelievable interior room. My 6’ 5” friend sat in Driver’s seat and I was able to sit directly behind him in backseat (I’m 5’ 10”) with room to spare. Averaging over 29 mpg on the highway. Great layout of controls - smart combo of buttons, control wheel, and responsive touch screen. Cool white leather seats with red stitching and black side inserts. Well paired turbo 4 engine & 9 speed transmission (quick, smooth shifts). Quiet interior, good breaks, comfortable ride. 6,100 miles with no issues. Cadillac has a winner with the XT4.

Black Beauty

The Light, 06/23/2020
updated 07/06/2022
2020 Cadillac XT4 Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

after driving the vehicle for over a year overall I'm very pleased, as stated before it has all the options I wanted/needed. My only complaint is the vehicle has developed some annoying rattling in the interior roof and driver side door. Have to play my music loud so it's not a distraction but when I want peace and quiet it's very noticeable. Went to service two times and they can't correct it, disappointed, shouldn't happen in a $50,000 + vehicle. Other than that have had trouble free miles (13,900). Wish it could be fixed. Have 17,000 miles and still have annoying rattle from the roof, also developed a buzzing noise in the drivers side door, other than that have had trouble free miles. Overall still satisfied although I wish the ride was a little better on rough roads, impacts come crashing through. Would I buy again probably but hope the newer model has a better suspension (magnetic ride).

From Buick Lacrosse to XT4, not looking back

A. Collin MacDonald, 05/04/2020
2020 Cadillac XT4 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Traded in the 2017 Buick Lacrosse, excellent car, but had some serious problems from the factory, and Buick discontinued this model. We decided to buy an SUV this time, but did not want to buy a large SUV, but something that was smaller, easy to get in and out of, and provided more of a car like ride, with most of the accessories found on the Lacrosse. After looking at several models, the XT4 was more in line of what we wanted. My first impressions, easy to drive, excellent visibility, steering was very responsive, and turn radius was excellent. Braking was very good, minimal brake fade, and engine power was very good for a small car. From the drivers perspective, all accessories controls are within easy reach of the driver. However, I do miss the Heads Up Display, our XT4 did not have that option. We chose the Premier Luxury model, as it had all the safety and convivence features that we were looking for coming from a top line Buick. Seats are very comfortable and this SUV has excellent leg room, with the 8-way power adjustable seats, they meet all of our size differences. I am six foot one and wife is five feet, and everything adjusts to the extremes to make driving a pleasure. I found this to actually be quiet and smooth driving, and for us the engine power is enough. Another option we did not get that I wish it had was the telescoping steering wheel, but even without this option the seats adjust just fine for a excellent driving position. Love the automatic power rear hatch back, push button twice opens and push twice closes, you don't have to touch it. Information system is extremely CLEAR video, large screen that is sharp with good color and easy to work. Still has many options that I have not learned yet, as we just purchased the vehicle only a few days ago, Time will tell if this SUV was a good choice, but for now we are extremely pleased with our purchase.

5 out of 5 stars

Bigger than small but smaller than big.

Scott M, 11/10/2019
updated 05/16/2022
2020 Cadillac XT4 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

The CT4 has a thoughtful design, with good interior space, in a manageable size for daily use, comfortable even on longer trips. Easy to park, the driver can see all the corners. Controls are intuitive and customizable to user preferences. Love there is an actual radio volume control in the console. I do wish the fuel gauge had level marks that were more eye catching than indescript tiny white dots, it’s too easy to find you are on fumes when the warning light finally comes on. The available heated seats and steering wheel are divine in cold weather, also the all wheel drive that can be turned off to save fuel and tire wear. The turbo 4 requires premium fuel, but is more than peppy, but is a little coarse when hitting the gas. A clever sensor reminds the driver of items or kids in the back seat area when I turn the ignition off. The interior is finished nicely, with attractive stitching, color choices, and very adjustable/comfortable seats. Some surfaces glare and reflect, while other, mostly lower and rearward surfaces are hard and plasticky, scratch easily. I like the back seat isn’t forgotten with lots of legroom and easy access. Overall an easy to use, stylish small suv, much more is right than not, in a perfect size for our needs.

Perfect in town SUV

Trudy, 02/14/2020
2020 Cadillac XT4 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Comfortable, easy to drive, user friendly, couldn’t be more perfect for my needs and great visibility. I’ve gone from Tahoe to Explorer to this XT4. Family a little smaller and this is just right for us now.