2017 Cadillac CTS V-Sport Premium Luxury Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Cadillac CTS V-Sport Premium Luxury Consumer Reviews

V-Sport Premium Luxury 3.6L V6 Twin-turbo 8-speed Automatic - (2 reviews )

Certified Pre-owned is the way to go
By Brad

2017 Cadillac CTS V-Sport Premium Luxury V-Sport Premium Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

All of the online reviews (Motor Trend, Car and Driver etc. and YouTube) are spot on except for one thing. The CUE system has been upgraded in 2017 and is fast as a phone or tablet so all of their disparaging comments about it are no longer valid for this year model and subsequent. Some reviewers complain that when they touch the silver trim on the center console nothing happens. It isn't designed to. You have to touch the lighted controls. They should just figure it out and get over it. Some reviewers complain about no volume knob. I typically use the steering wheel controls so that isn't an issue for me. They don't have knobs on their phones and they seem to cope. Very comfortable seats (I don't have the Recaros), very high quality interior, great performance, very high tech in the Premium Luxury model. Great looking car inside and out. I can't think of a single option they could add to this car (well maybe massaging front seats). I bought a 2017 certified pre-owned with 6300 miles on it (Manufacturers Vehicle) and got a 6 year 100,000 mile warranty instead of the standard 4 year 50,000 mile warranty plus the balance of free oil changes for the first 3 years or 36,000 miles from original in service date for $20,000 under new MSRP. I would never buy new (never have). If you buy this car I don't think you will regret it. I guess my only negative comment on it would be they should sell it with all season tires instead of summer tires. I drove this car plus an ATS V and a CTS V and for the money I think this is the best value for the all around package. You only spend a small amount of time having fun with the acceleration compared to hours cruising down the highway. I would rather lean toward the additional comfort (and better looks IMO) of the CTS over the ATS and paying an additional $20-30K for an extra 200 horsepower in the CTS V wasn't worth it to me. I'm satisfied with 420 horsepower.

BMW Beater!
By Nick Olheiser

This will be short and sweet. After owning 8 BMW's in each series, converting to the American made Cadillac VSport! Car is amazing looking, handling, and performing! I chose white/black wheels, limo'd out the windows, and have black with red highlighted interior. Car is amazing!