Used 2015 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

I Brought A Brand New Lemon
By KKing

2015 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I brought my car from Faulkner Buick in 2015 brand new. These last 3 years were great I had zero complaints except I wished it went faster on take off. Well this past summer starting in May I have had nothing but major problems from this car. Yes I do have high mileage (130000) but I have another car at my home with more miles and I have NEVER had major issues out of that car. Now this Buick is driving me insane!! First I needed a catalytic converter, that was about $5-600, then I needed a camshaft; a belt and timing sensor(I don't know the exact name of these last 2) this was all about $6-700. I get the camshaft+belt+timing thing replaced and pick my car up on a Tuesday in July by Thursday of that same week my car completely stops moving on me while I was on the road. With zero warning the car stopped on me mid drive. I had it towed back to Faulkner where a day later they told me the check engine light was for the transmission. I don't know of any car quitting on someone like this and having a transmission issue. I now am trying to have the transmission replaced but I have been waiting due to the transmissions being on back order. Someone at the dealership said buick was remodeling the transmissions for this particular car (I cant remember the exact word she used) but to me it seems as if this car should have a recall if people are having transmissions just quit on them like this. Yes I have heard of others with this same car having a similar issue. So in a nutshell this car will eventually need a new trans, save your money do not buy this vehicle. You may want to skip buick all together. Due to my high mileage I can't get a coupon or discount on the service nor can I get a courtesy vehicle to use(they claim to not have any although I saw one yesterday) so I'm just stuck with a $3000 bill and no way to get from A to B. Its so sad because I really loved my car but now I currently I have no car, I wished I listened and brought a foreign car :(

My first Buick
By frank1906

2015 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I always thought of a Buick as an old mans car.. At 60 which I feel is not old, I bought my first Buick. In my lifetime I have owned about 20 cars. This by far is my best. I loved my old cameo's and my Lincolns the best was the MarkVII, But being in this car is fantastic, My last 4 cars were Lincolns but this is better then those. I have the premium model, plenty of head room even with the sunroof, the electronics are plentiful, and the ride QUIET. I admit the back is a little tight, but I don't have to many trips with a back seat person. .I looked at the Audi , I looked at Honda, but I feel for this one the minute i got behind the wheel. With an outstanding warranty and a dealer who really looks after you.. I will be happy with this car for years to come.

A year later, I still like this car. The ride is quit, and handles beautifully.

Verano replaces aging Lacrosse
By Jim Brewer

2015 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Some things are not known, for instance I have not driven this car at night yet. I don't know about the lighting. I have not enrolled in the trial Onstar or XM Radio yet either. For local travel these are low priority. Dealer support is unknown as car was bought at Subaru dealer, and I don't know if I will service it there. It is a long way from our home and there are other qualified dealers (Chevy, Buick and Hyundai) closer. I have used only two of these for previous Buick service. Car has been fine to drive on road and in town. I am satisfied with car so far. I don't think there are not enough categories in this survey. I was very satisfied with dealership where car was purchased. Since I am updating this, my satisfaction with this car has declined due to interior panel rattling at the sunroof. I need to get this back to a dealer for warranty work; I hope they can resolve this issue.

Love my Buick Verano
By Amanda H

2015 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this car for long commutes to work. The get up and go is great, well if there is only myself in it. The Veranos do have a weight limit and the closer you get to it, the slower it goes.

2015 Verano
By David Smith

2015 Buick Verano 1SV 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I am pleased with the performance of my Verano but have discovered an annoying sound that the dealer says is normal operation. Every time I open a car door a sound is activated. I've been told this is the emergency brake activator. I find it hard to believe this is normal and would like anyone else's comments if you've had a similar occurrence.