Used 2015 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

My first Buick
By frank1906

2015 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I always thought of a Buick as an old mans car.. At 60 which I feel is not old, I bought my first Buick. In my lifetime I have owned about 20 cars. This by far is my best. I loved my old cameo's and my Lincolns the best was the MarkVII, But being in this car is fantastic, My last 4 cars were Lincolns but this is better then those. I have the premium model, plenty of head room even with the sunroof, the electronics are plentiful, and the ride QUIET. I admit the back is a little tight, but I don't have to many trips with a back seat person. .I looked at the Audi , I looked at Honda, but I feel for this one the minute i got behind the wheel. With an outstanding warranty and a dealer who really looks after you.. I will be happy with this car for years to come.

A year later, I still like this car. The ride is quit, and handles beautifully.

Verano replaces aging Lacrosse
By Jim Brewer

2015 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Some things are not known, for instance I have not driven this car at night yet. I don't know about the lighting. I have not enrolled in the trial Onstar or XM Radio yet either. For local travel these are low priority. Dealer support is unknown as car was bought at Subaru dealer, and I don't know if I will service it there. It is a long way from our home and there are other qualified dealers (Chevy, Buick and Hyundai) closer. I have used only two of these for previous Buick service. Car has been fine to drive on road and in town. I am satisfied with car so far. I don't think there are not enough categories in this survey. I was very satisfied with dealership where car was purchased. Since I am updating this, my satisfaction with this car has declined due to interior panel rattling at the sunroof. I need to get this back to a dealer for warranty work; I hope they can resolve this issue.

Love my Buick Verano
By Amanda H

2015 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this car for long commutes to work. The get up and go is great, well if there is only myself in it. The Veranos do have a weight limit and the closer you get to it, the slower it goes.

2015 Verano
By David Smith

2015 Buick Verano 1SV 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I am pleased with the performance of my Verano but have discovered an annoying sound that the dealer says is normal operation. Every time I open a car door a sound is activated. I've been told this is the emergency brake activator. I find it hard to believe this is normal and would like anyone else's comments if you've had a similar occurrence.

Love it....just purchased!
By Horton

2015 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have been looking for a new car for 6 months ....I test drove a 2016 Chevy Malibu, 2013 Lexus 350, 2015 Nissan Altima, 2015 Acura ILX, 2012 Cadillac SRX, and a 2015 Kia Optima and my Certified Buick Verano by far was the most comfortable, well appointed, sleek looking car for the price of all of these. Very satisfied with my Certified Buick Verano!