Used 2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Lucerne for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...41

Pros
Cons

Lucerne is the Best

Dave, 10/28/2010
CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I wanted a large car with a soft confy ride on all roads. Glad I bought this car. Tons of room, seating for Fit and finish is great. I had a Lexus rice burner and truly prefer the Buick Lucerne Bigger and better

Value for money

Marine, 11/27/2006
CXL V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I was seeking a luxury sports sedan in the $30,000 range and reviewed and test drove a bunch of them, foreign and domestic, For its price, the Lucerne CXL beats them all, including the highly touted Japanese brands. I had intended to buy the CXL with the V8 for it's high end torque. I had a '96 Olds LSS with GM's tried and true 3.8 liter V6 engine, and my only complaint with it was that it lacked high end torque for passing power, When I drove the CXL with this same engine I was amazed at its pep and passing power, all anyone would ever need, GM has worked wonders with this engine. The car is roomy, has great handling, is comfortable and well appointed inside. Great value for money

Steering

D Berwald, 01/13/2016
CXL V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

If you wish to make a U turn, make sure you have enough room as turning radius does not allow for real sharp turns. It is still a stylish vehicle. It does well on long trips as far as comfort and economy. I have consistently experienced 24 miles per gallon on a long trip.

It's a Buick

Jeff, 01/06/2017
CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Only owned the car for half a year, but I love it so far. Not the best on gas, 23 mpg freeway, but not horrible. It's a comfortable ride, looks better in person than in the pictures. Lots of interior room, black leather looks awesome, plenty of room for a family of four. Some reviews complain about it not competing with Avalon's or BMW's, well, that's because it's a Buick. It's big, it's comfortable, it's not a performance sedan, but it does have power with the Northstar. Big and heavy, front wheel drive, good for Minnesota's winter. It is what it is, it's a luxury car with a good mixture of old and new. If you like full size Cadillac's, Buick's or Lincoln's, then you'll probably like this car.

21st Century Boulevard cruiser

Rogers, 05/14/2017
CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have total confidence in this car. It has been 100% reliable. I would have no problem driving my chariot anywhere in the USA. I absolutely love this car. It's as American as it gets. The V8 is pretty quick. I love it even though certain repairs are expensive. I have never been stuck on the side of the road. It's never failed to start. It uses a lot of premium gas but I don't care!

12345...41