Used 2007 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews - 44 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Love My 07 LaCrosse - 189000 miles & running great
By Carol

2007 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Wonderful car did have to replace the heating core last year but otherwise great. Have two Aunts that also own the LaCrosse and they are also happy with them.

Love my buick
By Susan smith

2007 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

First buick and I love it. Always reliable. Easy to maintain need to be able to raise seats higher on the driver side. Seatbelt chokes and slow to warm up in the cold cold weather. The sound system is awesome. Better sound system than the 2017 lacrosse. So if you like quality sound and I do watch out for the newer models

Bought used at 95000 miles
By Bob

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought it used for 5000. Liked the look and feel on the road. Drove a few of them and liked it.Most dealers seem to charge 6-8k for these cars but that is way too much for this car. It has a history of tranny and other issues so you need to figure that into the price and bargain them down. This car has been fine. Quiet and smooth on the road. Has some downshifting issues that are well documented on the net but so far mine is manageable. Only 4 speed. Needs 5. Mileage is 17 and 27 just like the sticker says. So far glad I bought the car after 10000 miles of driving. Note: This is my first car with "leather" interior so I bought some leather conditioner/cleaner stuff to maintain it. But guess what ! It's actually 80% vinyl. Which I found out is typical of "leather" interiors these days. Go figure.

At 108,000 still running fine.

Satan's Buick
By Seth

2007 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

So far this has been the 2nd worst car my family has ever owned. We once sent a neon to the scrap yard with 60,000 miles on it. This car gets poor gas milage. On a good day I can get around 22mpg. I've had at least 3 v8 cars that could get around 25 mpg, and they all had a lot more power. There is a clunk in the steering that can't seem to get fixed. There is also a vibration in the front end that won't go away. The front sway bar snapped. The drivers door leaks in the rain. The headlights are always burning out. The transmission slips and then suddenly slams before it takes off. It has needed a four wheel alignment. It was just eating tires. The writing has rubbed off of the buttons for the radio and the heating and air. The letters fall off of the outside too. It just say la rosse. The CXL is totally gone. The back seat is very cramped even for children. When you pop the trunk it is difficult to open unless you have really skinny fingers. The air bag light goes on and off as you drive. The traction control and ABS light come on and go off whenever they feel like it. That doesn't bother me though because when it's slick out the traction control and ABS gets in the way more than it helps on this car. I like having traction control and ABS usually. This car is downright dangerous in the snow. The ABS comes on almost as soon as you touch the pedal. It will make you miss turns. Then when you get back on the gas the traction control is there to cut the power. I feel safer in my 2 wheel drive ford ranger pick up in the snow. The brakes are not powerful enough even on dry pavement really. I'm ready to junk this thing with only 120,000 miles on it. The ranger by that way has 200,000 on it without skipping a beat. I have tried hard to maintain this car, but its useless. To me it is obvious why GM needed a bail out and Ford did not.

Not bad
By rsb90

2007 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have to say I like this car. Despite it needing some work since I've owned it, anything I've had done is to be expected with owning any car. I like the design of the newer models, so if this one continues to be a good car for me, I may trade it in for a new Lacrosse when the time comes.

The a/c and heat works very well, heated seats are nice. Despite it being a Buick, the feel and pick up is very nice.

The cloth interior is hard to keep clean, more legroom in the backseat.