Used 2011 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

Used Enclave for Sale
Select your model:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

I never thought I would buy a Buick

2left, 11/15/2010

Pros: comfort, ride, quietness, styling, space, utility Cons: gas mileage, needs tighter steering, better visibility out the back. Summary: I had test drove Pilot, MDX, RX350, Sorento, VeraCruz, SantaFe, Highlander, Acadia, Traverse and Edge. For the size, comfort, range, performance, convenience and price, the Enclave stood out among its competiton IMO) - this selection was not only a surprise to me but those who know me as well - particularly since I have been a Honda/Acura person for many years. The Enclave is a very nice car and if I had to do it over again, I would purchase it again.

Good MPG for it's size

kb5868, 05/13/2014

I bought a 2011 Enclave with only 20k miles after my lease was up on my 2012 Infiniti EX35. My Enclave gets a consistent 17 mpg in town compared to 15 mpg for the EX. It is easily twice the size of the Infiniti, the primary reason for not getting another EX lease - no one could fit in the back seat! So, for a vehicle that is nearly as large as my Yukon Denali, I'm fairly impressed with the gas mileage. everyone has their opinions, but I was puzzled by all the comments about how 2-3 mpg was bankrupting people that bought $45k cars and were considering $60k cars with better MPG to make up the difference. Different econ class than I had in high school I guess...LOL!

scary

staugustine1, 08/13/2013

I have had my Buick for about two and a half years now and love just about everything about it. It is comfortable, responsive, hold lots of people and things. My only concern is about six months ago my "service air bag" light came on. So I promptly took it to the dealer where they had it for several days and repaired the faulty piece. While I was there I asked the service tech if the airbags would still work if the light was on and he told me NONE of the airbags would have worked in a crash. The light came back on again today so I am bringing it back to the dealership to have it fixed for a second time. This is not some thing that I find acceptable in a 2 1/2 year old car.

exceptional

pkirk618, 06/13/2011

Purchased a fully loaded Enclave. Towing, chrome, 20" wheels, DVD rear....and those directional head lights, that's just so damn neat. I've never owned a luxury SUV and well, it's a pleasure to drive. I don't care about mileage as I feel it can't be avoided in something this big. It could be better I suppose, but I expected 20mpg average and that's what I get. Their paint and chrome, especially in the tri-coat diamond enclave is beautiful. The front end, especially with the blue ring in the headlights and waterfall grill compliment each other well. It's what sold my wife on this vehicle. ...and remote start standard? Heck yeah!

Good and Bad

enclave774, 12/15/2011

The Enclave is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever driven. We got it to drive on highway trips and that's all we use it for. My previous Lexus 350 caused Sacrum pain after long drives. Six weeks in physical therapy at $600+/week definitely makes a few miles per gallon mileage difference a non-issue. If you want a performance vehicle get something else. The Enclave definitely is a land cruiser.

12345...11