Used 2013 BMW X6 SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used X6 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2013 BMW X6 3.0

Nazar Chernyshov, 04/30/2016
xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

The most amazing crossover that i ever had. It's just a space ship. It's perfect. Do not read dumb reviews on how little space is on the back, or poor rear visibility, there is enough space on the back. I'm 6.2" and have enough space. Visibility is good. Interior design is perfect. Exteriors is unforgettable. Handles like a beast. Completely love it. If you want it, buy it.

Nothing compares!!

Dog Mom, 03/26/2020
xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

If you've got issues with getting IN to vehicles then perhaps this isn't for you. I'm 5'3 120 pounds and THIS is my car. I love EVERYTHING about it for ME, mom of 1 child, with a very busy schedule. Now that I have 2 husky's I was searching for a vehicle that met the "dog mom" criteria and I think I'm just going to figure out a way to protect the leather and create a way for air to circulate to the WAY back for the dogs. Before being dead set on THIS one, I test drove about 10 other vehicles... this beautiful ride GOES, handles curves well and is VERY comfortable. Long trips? Not a problem, just turn on the driver seat massager and you're good to go!!

Great Car - Problems with Active Drive

phil73jeff, 12/02/2012
xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

The Active Drive continues to malfunction over and over. This is the 6th time I am taking it to the dealearship to have it fixed...so annoying for a 2013 truck that cost so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!