Skip to main content
$50,100

Save as much as $676
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Sexy

Nebmeb, 02/23/2022
Prestige S line 4dr SUV AWD w/45 TFSI (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

I really like to look of the Q5 Sportback. I've had the vehicle for a month. It rides very smoothly. I like all of the extras that came on it - Prestige package. It drives well in the snow since it is a quattro. The fuel efficiency is right at what is is rated for given that it is still under 1,500 miles. I love the green exterior with brown interior. The trunk space is good, but with the Sportback, it doesn't have the height as the other Q5.

5 out of 5 stars

Fun ride in sporty style!

Yvonne, 03/08/2022
Premium Plus S line 4dr SUV AWD w/45 TFSI (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

I just love my Q5 Sportback. The beautiful interior is equipped with lots of high tech options. It's a quiet ride and fun to drive, especially the dynamic drive. The back seat might could be a touch bigger, but it's OK for short trips.

5 out of 5 stars

Fun to drive, with all the bells and whistles

Troy Smith, 05/18/2022
Prestige S line 4dr SUV AWD w/45 TFSI (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 7AM)

Traded in my leased 2020 Q5 Premium Plus for this Q5 Sportback. I really like the sleeker styling and Thierry is very little cargo capacity lost from the more coupe like roof line. This Prestige trim has all the tech that you could ask for, the only minor issue is that, due to chip shortages, there is no wireless phone charger, which my previous Q5 had. I believe that the Q5 is a better overall value, feature for feature, than either the X3 or the GLC. I’m looking forward to many happy years with this vehicle.

Audi Q5 Sportbak

Paul, 07/04/2022
Premium Plus S line 4dr SUV AWD w/45 TFSI (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 7AM)

I’ve owned Audi’s since 2002 and just find these are the cars for me. I’ve tried driving other cars in its class, but always come back to the drive and feel of Audi’s. I’ve had two A4s, two Q5s and now the Q5 Sportback. The Sportback is just an unbelievably nice all around car. I’ve read the reviews as compared to other like class cars which claim a lack of performance but frankly this car with 2.0 engine is enough for me as I’m not in any drag race and I like the smooth but firm ride. All my Audi’s have been reliable except the 2009 which had an issue with oil burn. I gave my 2012 to my son which he’s now up to 110,000 miles. He’s had to replace a wheel sensor which was $600 and now needs to replace original 10 year old battery. Not bad for a 10 year car. Needless to say, I’m an Audi fan and the new technology and displays are great.