2018 Audi A3 Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Audi A3 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A3 model:

Will never get another Audi
By Astian

2018 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Premium w/Prod. End 6/18 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I’ve only had the car for 6 months and within 3 months I already started having problems with the Bluetooth/ apple carplay. The Bluetooth would just say “unavailable” and refuse to turn on or work at all, also the car randomly “unrecognizes” the key fob and won’t start. The seats (unless you opt for the sport seats) are extremely uncomfortable, and the start/stop system does not work properly. Sometimes the car will actually turn off completely and I have to put the vehicle in park and press the button to turn the car back on. The sunroof also makes a loud creak when opening it. But the dealer can never “reinact” the problem so they just do a “software update” and had me back the keys. I’m so glad I’m leasing this vehicle and not buying. Never have I had so many problems with a brand new vehicle. This will be the last Audi I ever drive.

Lifeless, Aesthetically bla,
By Glen Sookiazian

2018 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Premium w/Prod. End 6/18 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Performance on this car is perfunctory at best . Tardy acceleration , noisy engine and cockpit , inferior inferior materials . Gas Cussler .

I'm talking to you
By Martin

2018 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus quattro Summer of Audi 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Speech dialogue or voice recognition was disabled by Audi in my car. This was a major annoyance since neither Audi tech headquarters nor my dealer had any idea what to do to install the needed software. I had to show them online comments from other owners with this problem and how they got it corrected. Your dealer CAN download needed software to enable voice recognition. Other then that, this is a great car. High quality interior, superior acceleration and ride comfort. A few minor design improvements I would like are: more light in the trunk and since the doors are very wide, an inside door handle closer to where the door opens so it is easier to control. Also another "catch point" to hold the door open when getting out. As it is now, you must open the door quite a bit before it catches open. Combined with it being hard to control the door due to the placement of the handle, this can take some doing.

Amazing Vehicle
By Paul L.

2018 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Prestige quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Best car I have ever owned and driven. It exceeds my expectations. It’s the quietest convertible I’ve ever been in and the digital cockpit will blow you away.

so far so good. It looks great and drives well.!
By Noah

2018 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus quattro w/Prod. End 6/18 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Check out exact features of each car before buying. Each car has different features which aren't always explained.