2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Consumer Reviews - 39 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Giulia model:

STUNNING CAR, drives and sounds like a dream. UNIQ
By Johnny

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

This isn’t an appliance like a Toyota or a Honda. It’s not a sterile BMW or Mercedes, that contain as much passion as a rock. This is a REAL CAR for people that enjoy driving. This isn’t transportation it’s an experience.

Totally connecting driver and road
By C Roussin

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This car directly connects me to the road through perfectly balanced handling, excellent power, great brakes. The seats and dash are great art and fit the "driver's car" aesthetic. Love the car. Every BMW, Audi, Mercedes that I drove bored me to death.

Like an extension of your mind
By Wayne Grabow

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We had been shopping new cars for about six months when we came across a Giulia Lusso equipped just the way we wanted. It was used (4000 miles) but in perfect shape. It is my wife's car, but I got to drive it last weekend for a 300+ mile trip to the Colorado mountains. OMG. Those curving mountain roads are a real test track. We ran at speeds up to 90 mph; up and down mountains; curve after curve; slow then fast. Use the brakes gently; they respond quickly. When you have a chance to pass, you will swiftly overtake. Suspension is very confidence inspiring. The controls are very complete and easy to read. The seats brought us to our destination in comfort. The interior is beautiful. We love the compact size of the car; luggage room for two was ample. This car replaces a BMW 228i which handled well, but this feels much more deluxe. Our other sedan is a Jag XF; my wife calls this her "little Jag". We couldn't be happier at this point.

Absolutely love it
By TXMB

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Had my 2017 Ti Sport since December of last year - absolutely love it. I find excuses to take the car out to run errands or just to get behind the wheel and go for a ride. I typically keep it in D mode since I enjoy the aggressiveness of the drive when you push the car. N works well... not sure what the point is of A unless you're on a long drive. As the driver, I appreciate the interior and the way it is set up. It is simple and minimalistic and I appreciate that as I bought the car due to its performance and not because of its infotainment system. Start/stop is annoying so I normally turn it off (I hate it in all cars) and the trunk is somewhat pointless. Family seems comfortable enough but, in reality, I bought the car for me as a driver and as the main driver, I LOVE IT! Have not had any reliability issues.

Run as far away as you can
By Dr. K

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

2017 Gulia is a piece of junk. Alfa will not take responsibility. Car has been at the dealer more than my driveway!!