2014 Acura TL Consumer Review: My second TL

2014 Acura TL - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

My second TL
By bpatters69 on

2014 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

***Update for April of 2017****
I have had my TL for just over 3 years and I have had 0 problems with it. What are you waiting for? Get a new or used TL. I have seen some of the reviews that only gives the car 3 stars out of 5. Either the reviewers don't know what they are talking about or their magazines did not get enough advertising $$$s.

So I guess you want to hear some complaints? Here are two minor complaints. The trunk door is narrow which makes it more difficult to fit larger items into the trunk. The leather on the driver's side seat is creased in some places. Other than that, buy, drive and enjoy !

****Original Review****
This is my second TL. My first TL was a 2003 Base model which I traded in for a 2014 Silver Moon TL base model. I have to say, I love Acura and I love my new TL. Even though I have a base model, it comes with all the features and options that I need. Granted, there is no camera or web interface but with all the changes to that technology, anything you buy today is soon outdated tomorrow. I would prefer to just buy the latest cell or table for web and navigation.
The ride is superb and the quality and construction is what I have come to expect from Acura.

Best of all, the TL is the absolute best value out there! I picked up mine for under $32k! Acura is moving these so grab one!

• Quality of materials
  • Logic of controls
  • Interior design

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By bpatters69
on 03/22/15 11:40 AM (PDT)

Still loving this car. I have had it for almost one year and still no complaints.

By 9608
on 04/21/14 14:59 PM (PDT)

I too am still driving and loving our 2003 TL base model. It only has 72K on the odometer and it still is perfect, but it is our only car so am considering a change. I agree that $32K is a good price for such a well equipped car but am torn between considering a 2014 TL or TSX or waiting for the new TLX. I never like to buying a new model in it's first year of production so if I go that route, I would likely wait for the 2016 model. Glad you like your new TL.