Skip to main content

$54,900

Save as much as $2,581
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
    5 out of 5 stars

End of the rainbow

Erv , 10/17/2020
    updated 04/19/2021
    P-AWS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

I been driving Honda/Acura products for the past 30 years trouble free. This is the last year of an outstanding car. I compared the RL/RLX to other luxury cars, Acura won each time.

Poor reliability

Yakov, 02/27/2021
    Sport Hybrid SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

I had my first Acura in 1990- the Legend. Loved that car and since then I had own 2MDX, TSX ( I still have) and RLX from Acura brand and several Lexus including LS, IS and ES. I initially loved the RLX hybrid as it checked all the boxes I was looking for. That was short lived. It is plaques with random software issues with brakes, battery total discharge within 72 hours to 96 hours. If I leave the car at the airport, it is guaranteed to be dead by the time I come back 3 days later. At home you need a trickle charger connected just in case and also keep portable jump starter just in case. I feel like this car is always in ICU.now I have a brake problem that has voice message to pull the car over and get it towed as brakes may fail! The dealer has no clue how to fix this after multiple attempts other than saying it is probably a software issue ( probably really!). I am trying to get Acura Customer service involved and see what happens. It is extremely frustrating that I have 60k dead weight under warranty plus extended warranty on a car I don’t feel safe. I will update in couple of weeks.

2 out of 5 stars

Great car

JD, 09/27/2021
    Sport Hybrid SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

I love my Acura RLX Hybrid. The car does 0-60 in 4.9, not 5.6 like the Edmunds review (check YouTube). Yes, the infotainment is bad, but it does everything you need it to. It’s incredibly comfortable and quiet, and there’s plenty of power when you feel like going a bit faster.

3 out of 5 stars