Skip to main content

$40,600

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
2 out of 5 stars

Worst car i have ever owned

REC, 01/30/2022
4dr SUV w/Technology Package (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

First - it rattles. A car this expensive should not have rattles in the dash. Drives me nuts. Second - the technology is slow. It takes forever to boot up. Third - the nav system is a joke. I constantly get "finding new route" . I quit using it and just use my phone on apple play. Last - the touchpad is difficult to use. On the positive side, it's comfortable and the ride is decent. I have 14,000 miles on it and am looking to get rid of it and get something else.

Very pleasantly surprised

Joe in AZ, 05/23/2022
SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD w/Advance Package (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

New Acura RDX Advanced purchased February, 2022 now with 4000 miles; 25% highway/75% urban driving. Mileage per trip computer 26.2 mpg (all Comfort or Normal modes and non hooligan driving style). Quiet interior, good handling, adequate power without rattles, squeaks, or problems and much more comfortable seats for long distance driving than Audi. Track pad sucks but we use Apple CarPlay and voice commands for everything without issues. We came out of two Audi's (2018 Q7 Prestige and 2018 A4 Premium Plus) with desire to downsize/simplify. Looked at BMW X3 and Q5 (too small); Genesis GV70 (too new, non premium dealerships), Jeep Grand Cherokee (reliability concerns, brand new design, non premium dealerships despite premium price, crummy engines/mileage with old V6 or V8). So far we are extremely happy with our choice.

Love it

Silky , 05/14/2022
SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD w/A-Spec and Advance Packages (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

Have had it since March and love it. Sound system is great and comfort and style is great in the fully loaded one! Only complaint is gas mileage, which has been around 23 mpg.

Impressive Premium Car

Paradise at home, 05/25/2022
SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD w/A-Spec and Advance Packages (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

I love everything about my new RDX A-Spec Advance. All of the features are great. I am not sure why all the complaints about the True Touch Pad. I'm not a young techy and I mastered the system in just a few days and I love it. The ride in Comfort mode is superb and in Sport mode, it moves quick. Its handles with both sportiness and luxury feel. It's a sharp looking car.....beautiful interior with extremely comfortable seating. I know, I have back issues and the seats feel awesome. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

Great car but!!!!

Leon, 12/28/2021
SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD w/A-Spec and Advance Packages (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

My wife and I purchased a 2022 Acura RDX with the Advance package.Took some getting use to the touch pad controller and still having problems. It is hard to navigate especially changing the radio stations while trying to drive. I recommend turning off the Auto Engine Idle stop each time you get into the vehicle when driving because I get tired of the engine shutting off everytime I came to a stop. Also recommend using cruise control less as possible or turning the low speed following distance to minimum on the Adaptive Cruise Control Low Speed Follow which comes on by default when ever you use the cruise control, hate it to can not be turned off. These two features are marketed as safety features but I believe they create a safety hazard as well. This is a great car but wish I could have gotten a bigger power train but there are no options.The wife loves.