2019 Acura RDX Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Acura RDX Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RDX model:

2019 Acura RDX sh-awd a-spec
By Javier

2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD A-Spec 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

Traded in my 2013 Lexus GS350 F-Sport, which i liked very much. I love my new RDX. It drives great, sounds awesome and interior is great. I got the apex blue with red leather seats. The audio is superb, it’s truly immersive.

Very Good!
By Adrian Pineda

2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

I test drove the new RDX today. It had the AWD/Tech package (only because they didn't have the ASpec or Advance in AWD available. Pros: SEATS! The seats are super confortable (seating position and visibility are great). Most materials are top quality. It drives nice and smooth and the 2.0 Turbo really moves the car. The touchpad is easy to use; I don't understand experts who ding it for its complexity. Cons: wheel choices not great, some materials feel not as upscale (e.g. the steering wheel and other panels not covered with leather) The a/c display seems outdated. Over all, a very good contender that has its price as one of its strong points against the competition. Acura reliability in my experience will draw customers that don't trust BMW's after initial warranty. I'm still test driving the BMW X3 and the Audi Q5.