2004 Toyota Prius 1.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Ten years ahead of the

2004 Toyota Prius - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Ten years ahead of the competition. Prius
By SunPoweredPrius on

2004 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is the most technologically advanced car mass produced today. We love our car. We average anywhere from 45 to 80 miles per gallon depending on how we drive the car. Very reliable, means we've never had a problem with our car. I give this car the highest rating but I'm still waiting for Toyota, to release the Prius that gets 100 miles per gallon. I want more miles per gallon Toyota. When?

Favorite Features

Love the Smart Key means I never touch the key. I just open the door as if it were unlocked and push a "Power" button on the dash to start the car. I call my car a computer on wheels. Though I would like the car to come with anti gravity technology to allow me to fly it around. that would be nice!

Suggested Improvements

I want more MPG and I want a choice to plug it in with at least a ten mile all electric range. I also want solar panels on the roof of the Prius as on option, though it should be standard. I also want the choice of running CNG, Compressed natural gas. NG only cost 1.00 per gallon from our homes!