1993 Toyota Pickup - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:
Love My Pickup Truck
By CiscoKid on 02/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Pickup Deluxe 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Great vehicle. Never have gotten stuck with it. The ride is pretty smooth but does have some loss of power when there's weight in the back. Good gas mileage and very reliable. Have replaced the clutch, exhaust, and pinion bearing. The 22RE is a bulletproof motor. I hope to keep mine around for a couple 100K miles!

I love my truck
By not2btaknlightly on 09/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Pickup 2dr Regular Cab SB

My family has owned toyotas since about 1980, every since then we have found them to be the toughest most reliable truck in the world. They can go more places in 2 wheel drive then most trucks can in 4.

rescue 4x4
By crs on 06/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Pickup Deluxe 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

excellent truck, godd milage and trouble free. I have put 60000 miles on it in 21 months going back and forth to work.

Faithful and willing
By Manny on 02/26/02 12:57 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Pickup Deluxe 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought the truck with 50k miles on it. I have 170k on it now. I could not have asked for a more reliable car. The only major things replaced is the clutch, twice. I drive it pretty hard and it still does 80-90 on the freeway everyday without a struggle. It is a four banger, so it suffers from low end grunt. The new engines are suppose to have more power. Great gas mileage for the size and weight. I recently had the timing chain replaced, which was just purely preventative mantenance.