Used 1995 Toyota Paseo Base Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Toyota Paseo - Consumer Reviews

Base 1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (7 reviews )

Reliablity is the name of the game
By Andrew

1995 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

paid 700 for this car a year and a half ago with 210k and have driven it everyday and other than getting oil changes every now and then, definitely not as often as i should have, this car has given me no problems. the check engine light has been on for the past couple months but she starts up and gets up to 70mph on the freeway every single time. very dependable. great for a student or first car cuz itll get you 25 mpg even in the city 35 on the freeway. i have put 20k miles on her and i know i could get her to 300k more but she wont pass smog but she still runs like a champ.

couldn't ask for more.
By brandon1239

1995 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

I bought a Paseo from my girlfriends dad back when I was 16, I'm 20 now and still drive the car everyday. as it sits right now there is just a little over 240,000 miles on the original car! all I've done is regular maintenance, timing belt, water pump, things like that. Sofar I havent had any major issues and hope it stays that way. I change the oil every 3000 miles and in between changes I have to add about a quart of oil, not much for how many miles are on the car. there isnt anything special about the car, but it has always been there and never let me down and I'll keep it until it lets go, I've owned 3 other cars in the time i've had the paseo and still keep this one around.

reliability, easy to work on.

Great design for a economy car in 95, but the cupholders are a joke

Paseo
By swbrogord

1995 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

There's nothing really special about this car other than a few things it really has going for it. It's a great commuter car for students, 2dr, great fuel economy, sporty interior, dirt cheap, Toyota reliability. I would go with this over buying a more expensive car. Saving money > turning heads.

Interior, fuel economy, reliability

Visibility isn't that great, especially if you're tall. I'm a little over 6'1" so I'm a bit too big for the car and can't see out of it too well.

PaSeO
By Paseo Driver

1995 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

This car has been a lot of fun to drive. I drove it a lot at one time and it never broke down on me or did anything to make me think that it would of. At first, I wasn't really for sure about buying a 1995 but it was cute and I needed a car and no way did I want any loans. But this car surprised me with its performance, it never gave me any problems but then again I took very good care of it. This car has come through a lot more than I would have expected it to be. I give it a very high rating.

toyota paseo
By qdrw66

I owned the toyota Paseo for about 2
years now, and it is no longer in my
possession, because of continues break
downs I gave up on the paseo, I bought
it used in college. The paseo runs to
low to the ground especially a 4
cylinder car in New York will not last
because of steep pot holes

Great sound, air condition and strong engine

Make the paseo a little hire up off the street.Toyota paseo's are not worth more than 1,000 if it's used