1995 Toyota Paseo - Consumer Reviews

Base 1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (0 review )
couldn't ask for more.
By brandon1239 on 12/27/10 21:26 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

I bought a Paseo from my girlfriends dad back when I was 16, I'm 20 now and still drive the car everyday. as it sits right now there is just a little over 240,000 miles on the original car! all I've done is regular maintenance, timing belt, water pump, things like that. Sofar I havent had any major issues and hope it stays that way. I change the oil every 3000 miles and in between changes I have to add about a quart of oil, not much for how many miles are on the car. there isnt anything special about the car, but it has always been there and never let me down and I'll keep it until it lets go, I've owned 3 other cars in the time i've had the paseo and still keep this one around.

Paseo
By swbrogord on 03/01/08 03:46 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

There's nothing really special about this car other than a few things it really has going for it. It's a great commuter car for students, 2dr, great fuel economy, sporty interior, dirt cheap, Toyota reliability. I would go with this over buying a more expensive car. Saving money > turning heads.

PaSeO
By Paseo Driver on 01/25/08 20:45 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

This car has been a lot of fun to drive. I drove it a lot at one time and it never broke down on me or did anything to make me think that it would of. At first, I wasn't really for sure about buying a 1995 but it was cute and I needed a car and no way did I want any loans. But this car surprised me with its performance, it never gave me any problems but then again I took very good care of it. This car has come through a lot more than I would have expected it to be. I give it a very high rating.

toyota paseo
By qdrw66 on 08/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

I owned the toyota Paseo for about 2 years now, and it is no longer in my possession, because of continues break downs I gave up on the paseo, I bought it used in college. The paseo runs to low to the ground especially a 4 cylinder car in New York will not last because of steep pot holes

Fun!
By Jason McGovern on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

I have always wanted to own one of these cars. I almost bought one recently but I was approved for a new mazda 2002 protege(can't pass that up!). This is one of the funnest cars I've ever driven. I've had two friends who have had their's for years and this little thing gets going! Dont let the small numbers fool you (93 Hp, 100fp torque). Small cars don't need as much power to move! MPG is around 35 on a manual. Reliability is insane as it's a sporty tercel.

Why did they stop??
By JennyN on 03/11/02 12:25 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

I always wonder why they stopped making the Paseo. It's small, yes, and really only a two seater as not even children can really sit comfortably in back...but it's fun, reliable, and I really love my car! It's never given me problems and even though I'm pretty good about routine maintenance, I'm not perfect! I still have a year left of financing and I'm not worried in the least that my car will still be running strong even after she's all paid off. 132,000 miles and no major repairs. Yea Toyota!