1993 Toyota Paseo 1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Toyota Paseos are fantastic and

1993 Toyota Paseo - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Toyota Paseos are fantastic and reliable
By Tooster76 on

1993 Toyota Paseo 2dr Coupe

I purchased my second car in June 2000 and I still have this car to this day. I have to tell you that this car is essentially reliable and good around corners, fuel and I have not had any mechanical failures or problems with this one at all. The only thing I have had is maintenance e.g. replacement of CV joints, tune up, etc. I vouch for the Toyota Paseo. It is under-rated and it deserves a lot of credit for its design, fuel economy, reliability and structure. Its quite correct that in the back, only small people can really fit in it. It's really designed for 2 adults and 2 children. Overall though 9/10.

Favorite Features

Exterior and interior design, fuel economy, sleek in structure, smooth and reliable.

Suggested Improvements

The coupe is designed for 2 adults and 2 children or small adults. It doesn't really cater for bigger adults to fit in the back. The back needs to be enlarged or suit to fit all sizes. The engine is small and is designed for small hands to fix things mechanically. Big is not catered for here.