2006 Toyota Matrix Consumer Review: The Matrix

2006 Toyota Matrix - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

The Matrix
By Chantel on

2006 Toyota Matrix 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this car! It's my 3rd car, 2nd toyota. Reliability is awesome, gas mileage is as good as can be expected, low on inner city stop/go, great hwy. It's comfortable, great radius and handling on curves/bad weather. So much room-left the east coast for the west and all I took was my car and the stuff I fit inside-it was great! Also a great outdoors car-who needs a tent, when the seat recline w/so much room. I feel like a commercial, but I love it and everyone who drives it also loves it in the end, even if they're skeptical at first. You get the space, without giving up the sport. I cannot find any major faults-boo to those who find superficial gripes.

The entire layout for the driver and all the storage-every inch of the interior is well designed. The folding seats and cargo tracks int he trunk-the rear window opens independantly of the hatch-great for quick access. The daytime running lights.

A way to pop the trunk from inside the car-I've gotta go out there and open it. That's it-really! Pretty sweet.