2010 Toyota Highlander Consumer Review: A Great Value SUV

2010 Toyota Highlander SUV - Consumer Review

A Great Value SUV
By Mike on

2010 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded my 2007 Camry LE because I wanted to get back in an SUV. I looked at 4Runners, Muranos, GMC's, and Volvo's and was very close to buying the Infiniti FX35. My girlfriend suggested that I drive a Highlander, best advice I've gotten in a while. I drove the Highlander and was hooked. I selected the Limited AWD, classic silver, sunroof, and black leather interior. The interior gives you maximum space for 4 or more passengers, a much greater value when compared to the FX35. It actually has an echo when the doors are closed, I kid you not! Easy and fun to drive and looks great at the curb. I added running boards and side moldings to complete the trim and glad I did.

A great SUV that's not pretentious. Very comfortable seating for 4 adults. Navigation, rear view camera, Bluetooth, leather interior, the 6 cyl engine has a lot of pep! A smart car that's loaded with extras. The best buy for your money. Go drive one and compare to the others.