Lovely Car
By erinn06 on
2013 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
This is my husband and I's first new car. We absolutely love it. I have to agree and disagree with some of what Edmunds says about the car. The interior design is very nice to me. I love the touch screen music player; we listen to a lot of music and so that is important. However then again as a music person, the speakers could use just a bit more pep and refining. Also it's acceleration is a bit lacking, but over all it is a wonderful car and I do feel safe driving it with my infant daughter. We bought this car in a charcoal grey, which is also very lovely.
Favorite Features
Again, the touch screen radio is great. I also like the blue tooth connection. It makes the area between the drivers and passenger's seat a lot more clutter free without cords everywhere. I also like how crisp the air conditioning feels in the car and how it is unheard up until it's highest setting. I also like it's exterior. It looks very upscale for an economy car and people have commented on how nice it looks and how it fits us. It drives smoothly too.
Suggested Improvements
The acceleration, as previously mentioned, needs some help. That is pretty much my only complaint. If you want to be pickier, the cloth interior that came with this model sucks stuff to it, like bits of fiber from your clothes, so it is slightly difficult to keep the seats clean and fresh looking. So in that case, I might suggest a better cloth material.