1995 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
I loved this car!
By SPE on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

This is a great fun car! Fun to drive, easy to handle, comfortable, good gas mileage. It has very small blindspots. Protects driver well in a crash...believe me- I know.

COOL car
By norbi on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

I'm a happy owner now, "and I thing this is a begining of a beautiful friendship"!(Casablanca)

li'l Ms. Dependable
By Figgy on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan

Toyota did it right with this one. She starts in the cold and gets out of snowbanks when the BMW next door gets stuck. She got over 600 miles on a tank on the highway. She smiles and takes all that's dished out. She even has 2 cupholders. The only strange kink is that she gets all foggy inside when more than 2 people are in the car on a cool day. I carpooled 5 teens at times, plus me--crowded and foggy, but do-able. Sometimes she asks for higher grade gas, but generally makes few demands.

95 toyota corolla le
By cheryl on 08/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

I have had Toyotas for years and keep returning. They are reliable to a fault. I bring them in for routine servicing with usually no problems to be checked. I am currently shopping for my 4th Toyota

love it and miss it
By Jumboshrip100 on 07/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

I always brag about my little corolla (aka Corona the Corolla). She always ran great and I never had to put money into it, except for fluid changes and basic tune-up, which wasn't until recently. Unfortunately my little corolla was severely hit a couple of weeks ago and I may have to put her to sleep. So sad. But she did well. We're all very proud of her.

The Corrola that beats Mustangs
By Jerome on 06/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

I love this car. Jerome(the car) has been the most reliable, gas efficient, fun to drive car I have ever driven.

Amazing Car
By BuffGuy900 on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

i love my rolla. its such an amazing car. not a lot of problems and all you have to do is change the oil every so often. if you want to see some pictures of my car, go to www.ianandchris.com and go to the car section on the left side. corollas rule!!!

Toyota rocks
By E on 03/12/02 19:06 PM (PST)

nothing but good

My years with a Toyota Corolla
By college sweetheart on 03/11/02 15:03 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

Toyota Corollas are great cars. I'd chosen mine because of dependabilities and comfort. I trust the Toyota to deliver a high performance on travelling (gas mileage) and it does. I have gotten many compliments on the interior layout and received many admiring glances on my red car!