1990 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Keep it Simple

1990 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

Keep it Simple
By Beast on

1990 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan

Love this car. Bought it in 2005 with 30,000 miles on it. Did not realize what I was getting into when bought this car. Drove this car to Los Angeles and back a few times. Easy. Filled up twice. For 700 miles. I mean come on. Being a '90 model, with a top speed on 110 mph. This car can actually reach that speed. I find that very impressive. Acceleration is outstanding and really just very fun to drive. Lots of great memories in the car and I recently crossed 85,000. I expect this bad boy to be with me for a while. Not a scratch. Not a tear. Everything is functioning. And body in pristine condition. Real lucky to drive this car. Will take care of it as much as it takes care of me.

Favorite Features

Some might find this funny. But its acceleration is quite impressive. Size: it can seat 5. And if you park it next to a coupe. It will still look more compact. This car just makes you smile. Its something else. Ageless design.

Suggested Improvements

Nothing...it hasn't let me down but if anything maybe AC, but hell I just roll my windows down ;)