It Has Surpassed My High Expectations
By Mainstay on
2001 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I had a high expectation of quality and performance for this high end Toyota automobile. The car has been a true pleasure to drive and has greatly increased my feeling that I made the right decision. For me it has been a perfect combination of a sporty car, plenty of power, mid-sized room, luxury feel, nice features, quality/reliability, and the fun of a convertible. I have been driving it for about one month now including one long road trip. The only negative that I have found is that the top makes a flutter sound on the interstate when I get behind large trucks. I am sure that it is a wind force thing. It was noticeable without the radio on, but not a real problem. I love the car.
Favorite Features
Large interior size for a convertible, elegant look inside and outside, runs sloothly and feels solid.
Suggested Improvements
The top lowering mechanism should get the top lowered further because it is still subjected to a lot of wind. After it has rained, when I enter the car and sit down (which I believe causes the water to roll toward my side off the roof) the water catches leg before I can shut the door.