2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid Consumer Review: Amazing Car

2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Review

Amazing Car
By JW Larson on

2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Went from an 06 Jeep GC LTD with Hemi and was very apprehensive about the change. After 2 days, I realized I had nothing to worry about. This is an amazing vehicle. I'm very glad I switched. And there is significant gas savings per month. So many features, I can't even begin to know where to start. The ride is like floating on air. On top of that, they are holding their value very well. A big thing to consider, too, is maintenance and repairs when they come up. Toyota has had 7 years to learn the hybrid system.

I love the navigation system. It's so much more than just navigation, too. I appreciate the audio screens and the information screens that show fuel economy, etc. The SmartKey system is awesome! Driving around in parking lots on the electric motor is very cool!

I can't think of anything to improve. There are some features (memory seat, auto down up/down on front windows, etc.) that it doesn't have, but I've found that I don't miss them. Fog lights would be nice. I wish it had rear park assist.