Used 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Vitara model:

Solid choice for low price
By shermsgirl

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is beyond our expectations. It handles light and easy, great mileage (27 MPG w/ 5,000 miles to date), solid build. Love the GPS with bluetooth. We also find the unlocking feature without the key very convenient. Our Honda CR-V was a big disappointment compared to this car.

GPS with bluetooth capability. We were at a remote location. Found our favorite Chinese rest. GPS brought up phone #, we called in our order, then GPS provided directions to the restaurant.

Wheel cover for spare.

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport
By Jimmy Cruz

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have been a Ford Rangers STX 2005 owner for 2+ years. My first Suzuki now the 2010 Grand Vitara. The new 2010 Grand Vitara is excellent to drive. Most of my miles are in rural and center of the island of Puerto Rico, to my business and from work and support driving for my supermarket and Sport Bar work. The Grand Vitara is very secure to drive. It gets around 22 to 23 mpg on the highway and around 21 around town. It is highway quite and all the features are very functional. All function through the radio speaker nice, the warranty is great for 7 year or 100,000 miles. Comfort is outstanding. Give this small SUV a second look before you have a decision to by a new SUV.

Everything, but the best is the economy on mpg for a SUV.