2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Vitara model:
Solid choice for low price
By shermsgirl on 10/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is beyond our expectations. It handles light and easy, great mileage (27 MPG w/ 5,000 miles to date), solid build. Love the GPS with bluetooth. We also find the unlocking feature without the key very convenient. Our Honda CR-V was a big disappointment compared to this car.

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport
By Jimmy Cruz on 05/21/10 16:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have been a Ford Rangers STX 2005 owner for 2+ years. My first Suzuki now the 2010 Grand Vitara. The new 2010 Grand Vitara is excellent to drive. Most of my miles are in rural and center of the island of Puerto Rico, to my business and from work and support driving for my supermarket and Sport Bar work. The Grand Vitara is very secure to drive. It gets around 22 to 23 mpg on the highway and around 21 around town. It is highway quite and all the features are very functional. All function through the radio speaker nice, the warranty is great for 7 year or 100,000 miles. Comfort is outstanding. Give this small SUV a second look before you have a decision to by a new SUV.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara in WA is:

$230 per month*