2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Vitara model:
Good so far
By MLZ on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Premium 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My wife and I bought this vehicle with 27,000 km we have only been driving it for a short amount of time and have loved it so far. It drives well, itís comfortable and versatile.

Excellent SUV
By Rene on 10/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Premium 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this vehicle for it's value and overall performance.It feels rock solid on the road with no squeaks or rattles and the handling is superb. It is exceptionally comfortable in long trips and the overall mileage is pretty good. I have test driven other popular brands before buying and the Grand Vitara is a clear winner by a wide margin.

Solid choice for low price
By shermsgirl on 10/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is beyond our expectations. It handles light and easy, great mileage (27 MPG w/ 5,000 miles to date), solid build. Love the GPS with bluetooth. We also find the unlocking feature without the key very convenient. Our Honda CR-V was a big disappointment compared to this car.

Not as Advertised
By Bob on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

When I purchased the Grand Vitara Limited V6, the salesman advised me that the premium audio system was XM ready and had an interactive IPOD device to show songs, etc. on the screen. When I got it home, I discovered that neither was included, and that the "premium" stereo system sounded like an old transistor radio even at low volume. I am disappointed in this feature of the otherwise nice vehicle. I wish I would have known this ahead of time because this is an extremely important function to me, especially since that is why I purchased the Limited Edition in the first place.

Love, Love, Love My Grand Vitara Sport!
By jkl on 09/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My husband surprised me with a Grand Vitari Sport. "Suzuki?" I thought but it was a great looking design, & the interior was sharp. I didn't expect the included extras like the bluetooth, garmin nav, foglights. The thing I find amazing is that my husband is over 6'& I am just barely 5' & we both are comfortable with enough leg & head room for him & then adjusts to a great fit for me. That's a first for us.

Solid Rear Wheel Drive SUV
By Gk. on 09/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Very solid feel & ride. I have owned 3 XL-7's & this is my 3rd Grand Vitara & you can tell Suzuki has improved the interior noise greatly. I love sitting up high in the driver's seat & the leather seems to be a better quality than before. Smooth V-6. Suzuki needs to step it up a little to keep up with other makes that retail for less money that have auto windows up/down, power drivers/passengers seats, larger console & a larger screen navigation unit that is built into the dash. The biggest downfall to the Suzuki's is the resale values. A loaded 2010 GV with very few miles can be purchased used for $18,000. The 0% interest, quality & styling keeps bringing me back to the Grand Vitara's.

Beast in the Snow!
By dalx on 09/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Had this for almost a year. Were i live the winters are brutal, hence buying this vehicle. No regrets! Awesome in slippery/snowy conditions. I tryed a few times to get it loose control, and it's almost impossible. The ESP will put the brakes on for you if your too slow.

Greatness is here
By mike nile on 07/23/10 18:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The sport utility/SUV is a nice design feels like you are driving in a 55,000 vehicle. I prefer the rwd vehicle over fwd types which end up having misalignment problems and tire issues, the towing capacity is good 3000 the others offer about 1500, the heated leather seats and mirrors are a nice feature, the engine is strong and will thrust you in your seat when you tap the pedal, plenty of pick up and go! Nice cargo space and rear foldable seats is a plus when more space is needed. Many extra features are included at different package levels on vehicle of choice. I suggest to take one for a test drive then try the competition you will then choose the grand vitara a great purchase.

4x2 Suzuki Extreme machine
By shawn stevens on 07/23/10 07:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

my experience from the first test drive was wow! nice quality interior fully loaded options, leather, bluetooth, sunroof, roof racks, 7 speaker system 18" alloy tire and rims, fog lights, and many options above and beyond the other SUV market, I did test the others for a 3 month period before making my final thought / purchase. the ride is smooth and the seats can accommodate my 6'0 frame comfortably and acceleration from the V6 is brisk and a broad power range with great smooth shifting from the 5 speed automatic transmission.

A Spectacular Build Quality and Comfort
By john bertini on 07/12/10 11:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased the v6 2wd version limited all loaded except the 4wd, i must say it is a great build!, quiet and smooth ride on the highway, in town around 21 mpg highway about 26, the transmission is smooth shifting at any pedal response! loaded with features the price for this vehicle far surpasses the others in the SUV market bar far! Keep up the good quality build Suzuki it will catch on!.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara in VA is:

$140 per month*