Used 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara

View reviews for a specific Grand Vitara model:

Good so far
By MLZ

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Premium 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My wife and I bought this vehicle with 27,000 km we have only been driving it for a short amount of time and have loved it so far. It drives well, itís comfortable and versatile.

Favorite Features

true 4wd system, cargo space and towing cap. ride height and safety features. key less entry and start system

Suggested Improvements

improve fuel mileage add a 5 or 6 speed trans

Excellent SUV
By Rene

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Premium 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this vehicle for it's value and overall performance.It feels rock solid on the road with no squeaks or rattles and the handling is superb. It is exceptionally comfortable in long trips and the overall mileage is pretty good. I have test driven other popular brands before buying and the Grand Vitara is a clear winner by a wide margin.

Favorite Features

GPS, auto headlights, dashboard illuminates like an aircraft cockpit at night (nice), exterior and interior appearance. Nothing looks cheap for the price.

Suggested Improvements

CVT or a 6 speed A/T.

Solid choice for low price
By shermsgirl

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car is beyond our expectations. It handles light and easy, great mileage (27 MPG w/ 5,000 miles to date), solid build. Love the GPS with bluetooth. We also find the unlocking feature without the key very convenient. Our Honda CR-V was a big disappointment compared to this car.

Favorite Features

GPS with bluetooth capability. We were at a remote location. Found our favorite Chinese rest. GPS brought up phone #, we called in our order, then GPS provided directions to the restaurant.

Suggested Improvements

Wheel cover for spare.

Not as Advertised
By Bob

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

When I purchased the Grand Vitara Limited V6, the salesman advised me that the premium audio system was XM ready and had an interactive IPOD device to show songs, etc. on the screen. When I got it home, I discovered that neither was included, and that the "premium" stereo system sounded like an old transistor radio even at low volume. I am disappointed in this feature of the otherwise nice vehicle. I wish I would have known this ahead of time because this is an extremely important function to me, especially since that is why I purchased the Limited Edition in the first place.

Favorite Features

Nice ride, good power on engine (V6)

Suggested Improvements

Upgraded audion with IPODF adapter instead of just an auxilliary jack

Love, Love, Love My Grand Vitara Sport!
By jkl

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My husband surprised me with a Grand Vitari Sport. "Suzuki?" I thought but it was a great looking design, & the interior was sharp. I didn't expect the included extras like the bluetooth, garmin nav, foglights. The thing I find amazing is that my husband is over 6'& I am just barely 5' & we both are comfortable with enough leg & head room for him & then adjusts to a great fit for me. That's a first for us.

Favorite Features

I love a sunroof & I am the kind of person GPS was invented for. Foglights are a plus for country roads. The seats are comfortable. This is a very good looking SUV.

Suggested Improvements

I have no big complaints. I wish it came with an XM radio rather than just being XM enabled. The Sport doesn't come ith a tire cover on the back.