2011 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: So Far So Good

2011 Subaru Legacy Sedan - Consumer Review

2011 Subaru Legacy Sedan

So Far So Good
By Richard F on

2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Living in the Northeast I wanted an all-time 4x4 with good handling and in a sedan format that I could afford. So far I haven't been disappointed! Only "complaint" I have so far is that the manual mode paddle shifters isn't truly a manual mode as you can't shift up until the computer says (arrow)you can and the shift is felt more in this car than my last CVT (Nissan)however it is fun to drive so far and I don't mind driving past the gas stations either since my last vehicle was a 6 cylinder Nissan (but I do miss the power just a little, lol) We'll see how the long-term service maintenance holds up however!

Interior room is second to none for a vehicle in a similar class; Love the new body styling wish they did it a long time ago; interior design is also driver friendly and very nice!

More after market items such as vent shades and items to improve horsepower just a little without getting into a turbo;move the seat heater switches to a place where your not likely to hit it with your elbow (especially in the summertime, lol).

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review