2006 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Excellent Craftsmanship

2006 Subaru Legacy Sedan - Consumer Review

Excellent Craftsmanship
By tdg on

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I cannot believe that I don't see more of these on the road. This is the first vehicle I've bought and not had buyers remorse at all. Interior is wonderful: I like it more than my friend's Audi A4. 17 inch rims look great, and the ride is quiet, solid, and sure-footed.

AWD, heated leather seats (nice and firm), decent gas mileage, unique styling, hot rims.

Steering wheel controls, folding rear seat, aux jack for iPod.
By tdg
on 06/11/12 13:54 PM (PDT)

Follow up: Still a fan of my car. It has 71K on it now, and has been extremely reliable. Problems I've had: Not a fan of the weatherstripping on the frameless doors/windows: Doesn't stay in place well, but still no leaks. Had a heat-shield clamp corrode, probably from salt damage, but replaced it with a hose clamp for $1.50 - no biggie. Tires. I hate low-profile tires. I've had three sets of new tires just due to flats in these stupid tires. Other than that, it's perfect. I'm a little OCD (no joking, actually), so my car looks like new - inside and out. Problem is, I have new car fever. DO NOT buy a Subaru if you like to buy new cars, because you'll have no justifiable reason to get rid of one: I'm afraid I may die before this car does.