Used 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:

Sweet ride!
By Shoju

2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've had the car for six months now, and I love my car very much. 5 speed manual with all weather package. I get about 22 MPG on my daily commute to work. I can get between 25-32 MPG on long freeway drives. Living in sunny Southern California, the heat causes a unique experience within my Subaru. When it gets hot, the plastics of the interior give off a nauseating smell. The interior looks great to me. It's just that being plastic makes it not as good. The stereo is great. Those who complain about the stereo when using a MP3 player need to learn that AUX jacks means the volume is controlled on the device! Turn it up on the device and then it will sound fine through the stereo!!

All weather package is awesome. In the early morning, this feature is easily the most convenient thing to have to get a quick and safe start to my day. My other favorite feature is the handling. Sharp and fast acceleration. Heated seats and moon roof are also great.

The center console really is too short. The headrests need to be redesigned. It doesn't cause me any extreme discomfort, but sometimes I just want to lean my head back and I can't.

SUBAWESOME
By zuly

2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love how this car looks. When I got out of my previous car at the dealership I was drawn like a magnet to it. I got the dark glitter gray. It looks dark enough to be black but in the light it looks purplish black. The stock ground effect kit and fog lights look so mean. The seats and little red details are a rally car driver's dream. Im so glad the race pedals are an option on the WRX and not just the STI. It handles so well! I can't wait to go to Mt. Baldy and run those curves in the snow. The radio is ok. Set the treble lower like 1 and the bass at 3 and it'll sound better. Also you can turn the feature on that clears the sound up a bit. Really the 6 speaker audio is not bad if tweak it.

Sexy bad girl car body design. Seats, race pedals, short shift, fog lights, moon roof, awd, seat and windshield heater. No more snow chain cuts on my little hands!

Nothing! Maybe it'll run on air one day and we can all be happy!

My first Subaru, Love it!
By Patrick

2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I must say that I'm quite impressed. Of course I did a TON of research before settling on the Subaru Impreza for my purchase, so I expected the impression I have. It is fun to drive, peppy, handles like a dream, great in inclement weather. Controls for stereo, cruise and other features are comfortable and easy to use. Very roomy back seat (compared to my previous car anyway). I really like the styling as well. A couple small complaints: The steering wheel support from the center to the bottom of the wheel.. I like to put my hand there! The center storage console could be bigger and padded for your elbow. There's a little more road noise than I'd like to have... thats about it! :)

AWD (of course), Steering wheel - it feels great (besides the afore mentioned), the all weather package - defrosting mirrors and wipers, heated seats, traction control.. awesome! passenger seat sensors for air-bags. mp3 input. 4-wheal ABS disk brakes.

The steering wheel support arm positioning, padded arm rest on center storage console, less cabin noise, more passenger seat adjustments.

Subaru 2.5i
By Woot4Awp

2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have 350 miles on my new sube, and it corners very well. I got the sedan 5spd, the throw on the shifter is a bit long but I really enjoy driving the car. I looked at a Civic and a Mazda 3, but I do not like FWD, because of the odd pull on hard corners. Thus far a wonderful car, wonderful traction in rain, and just all around a great car. The inside looks good, bit cheap looking with the plastic, but you are going to get that with a base model car. It was built 100% in Japan, parts and built, I have no doubt of its quality, And the dark gray paint with no orange peel looks steller. I LOVE MY SUBIE!!!

AWD! No off-camber pull and traction! Fun to drive even below 3k during the brake in period. I am euro shifting to keep the RPMs low during break in, it still has power, and feels wonderful! Great car.

Nothing, well possibly make the rear end look a little better on the sedan. It looks good, just not as good as the 3, to my eye.