2007 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: The car I always wanted!

2007 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Review

The car I always wanted!
By Guario on

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have been saving for this same model for quite a while and finally got it. I got the TR with the Urban Gray color. It is a blast to drive, all the power I need. The interior is very well designed and works well. The only minor quibble is that the stock speakers are rather weak. I replaced the factory stereo and they sound better but if you like music you should definitely replace the factory speakers with better quality ones and perhaps add a sub for the lows. Overall this car has been everything I'd hoped it would be and more. The best purchase I have ever made and I only paid $22,300 with just 81 miles on it.

The power, no noticeable turbo lag. The car just pulls until redline with no problems. I also like the two tone interior with gray seats with black inserts.

I would definitely suggest to all future buyers to upgrade the factory sound system. If you like to hear music in your car and like to put it rather loud then upgrade head unit and all four door speakers and perhaps add a sub for the lows.