2012 Scion tC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific tC model:
love my scion!
By scionlover on 08/08/12 22:21 PM (PDT)

2012 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Ive owned a 2006 release series 2.0 and recently decided to upgrade to the 2012 scion tc..and i LOVE it! i bought the base model with an manual transmission and i have been getting inbetween 31-33 IN TOWN. no exageration on that either. the new model has much more room, in the front and back and has a sleeker look. It has Plenty of horsepower for a car that only cost me $18500! great reliability and great design. i recently added foglights which i love and a K&N intake and it gives the engine a good bark! long story short, couldnt be more happy with my purchase and i recommend this car to everyone!

Love my tC!
By smccarty17 on 06/24/12 22:47 PM (PDT)

2012 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I work at a Toyota/Scion dealership and after a few months, I purchased my tC. I absolutely love it! It's fun to drive, great stereo, comfortable interior, love the moonroof. I'm getting an average of around 30 mpg in my manual transmission tC. I had a civic si before and the tC is a lot more comfortable and just all around feels better. I love that it has 8 air bags and is an IIHS top safety pick. I'm definitely happy with my car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Scion tC in WA is:

$183 per month*