Performance and Looks at a bargin price!
By LovingMySaab on
1995 Saab 900 SE Turbo 2dr Convertible
I've had new Audis and Acuras (all five spd's) since '86 so I know luxuary and performance and having a 1968 Fiat 850 conv I know about turning heads. This sweet, hard driving, head turning, performance/luxo conv has it all! It's a joy to drive with torque forever and pushed back in your seat acceleration! And it is amazing how many people call out, "Nice car!" when I'm driving with the top down. Yes, Saabs do not have the best realiability record but when you can buy a car like this with only 70K miles on it for $9K dollars that leaves a lot left over if needed. When it comes to return on investment, the Saab 900SE convertible "beats the street" easily!
Favorite Features
Driving feel(smooth and silky), acceleration and performance (fast and troquey), gas mileage (20+/30+ on regular gas!), luxuary items (on board computer, heated/electric seats, soft leather, etc.) and appearance (I know ther're not looking at me ... it must be the car)
Suggested Improvements
The cup holder's a joke! And what were you thinking when up put in that @$#%^& shift-up light? Yuck!