2005 Saab 9-3 Consumer Review: So fun. Exclusive.

2005 Saab 9-3 - Consumer Review

2005 Saab 9-3

Linear Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual)

So fun. Exclusive.
By icecold328 on

2005 Saab 9-3 Linear 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I went through MANY cars, over 15. This is the most fun car I had. It handles beautifully and the turbo is just something else on it. It's really fun to drive. Quality is one of the best in my eyes. As long as u take care of it, it will last. It's very well built in my opinion. However, don't take it to Saab dealers when it needs a repair or maintenance, they really charge a lot. B/c they expect u to be rich to own a Saab. Rather, find a private mechanic that is good with Saabs. By the way I get at least 36mpg on the highway, and 25 in the city when I drive fast and 28 when I drive economically. Just don't cut corners with its maintenance, give the car what it requires and it will last.

It's kind of exclusive, relatively speaking when comparing to other cars. It looks beautiful. Handling is great, TURBO is exciting. Very unique interior look. It is definitely an individuals' ride.

Well I would have said put another gear but the new ones already come with 6 gears, so I can't think of anything but to tell the Saab dealers to charge less on EVERYTHING because they charge extra for everything. $100 dollars just plug it in to a diagnosing PC.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review