I love it!
By Klatu on
2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)
I have 3 Pontiac Grand Prix sedans, 2000, 2003, both silver, and now the black 2007 GT Special Edition. This one is the best for performance, handling, and comfort (well, they all are good in my opinion). The car can really go when it is needed; like merging onto the highway to avoid the speeding trucks, or when you need to pass someone quickly. All of the controls are easy to see and adjust while driving. The Monsoon system has great sound whether using CD's, XM or normal radio. When I first got it there was a harsh sound through the speakers at times from the normal AM radio, but it went away within a few weeks. This really a fun car to drive; a real classic.
Favorite Features
I get constant looks from other drivers, even at work. It looks like something the Air Force put out for stealth. I used the OnStar system after about a month and signed up for another 100 minutes (above the 30 free ones they give you) to supplement my normal cell phone. Oh, great car to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Include a plug for MP3 type players; give another 1/2 inch of headroom; offer the HUD as an option; include a radar detector and laser jammer 'cause you're probably going to add it eventually. It has cost me a fortune to eat out lately, because my wife and I just can't stay out out of it. Drive it!