1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:
hot american car
By 1stMB on 07/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

Sharp and fast. Bought for my wife, and WOW. Big roomy interior, and very comfortable seating for adults and kids in back. Cool appointments--handier than my MB! Lots of "go-faster" parts avail., not that I'll be buying them-- she drives fast enough already......ha ha

Love it.
By Hairball on 06/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I bought this car because of the style but also in part because of the superb service by the dealer on my Bonneville. If I had to do it over again, only thing I would change is to have chosen a color other than white (Wife really wanted red with beige leather). Those writers who complain about dealers not being able to find a problem, or to fix it the first time, need to find another dealer. Mine is super, and has continually provided service to me far and above any other dealer I have worked with in the past 36 years.

1999 Grand Prix 2 Dr. coupe
By Randy Ratliff on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Has been a great car. Well equiped, ok power, great handeling and road manners. This car has lots of leg room in the front and back and is a great family car. I've owned Z-28's and Trans Am's and would have liked another performance car and split the differance between performance and a family with this car. The $4000 for the GTP version is to much money for 40 horsepower.

Good Car
By Tim_boo on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

My experience has been a good one. The build quality is an issue with the fit and finish. It out-performs everything in its class regardless of cost. So trading a little quality for performance is what you have. My maintence on this car so far has been new tires and oil changes. I think this car is very good for what you pay. I don't see anything in it's price range then or today that I'd rather own. If your in the market my suggestion is test drive it. I thought of trading it in on a Maxima, I drove the Maxima and didn't like it!!! Also looked at a BMW 325 it needs more power and space.

GREAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By AllanSmith on 03/17/02 09:58 AM (PST)

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GTP 2dr Coupe

This is an AWESOME VEHICLE!! You can't go wrong with a Grand Prix GTP! The interior is so comfortable, especially when equipped with leather and heated seats like mine!

GTdriver
By James O. Bynion on 03/07/02 17:59 PM (PST)

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Interior started slight rattling and buzzing after the first week. Great handling and power. Great leg room front and back.

grand prix gt
By burgsports on 02/27/02 15:14 PM (PST)

great car