2014 Nissan Versa Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
New so new I shouldn't be writing this review yet.
By paulden_guy on 07/16/14 19:35 PM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I bought a sedan over the Note even though I could have gotten a Note for a lot less. I like the sedans looks better. I bought the car for the gas mileage, interior space and trunk size. I am a large guy and fit with no problems. I did not buy it because it is a sport sedan, but it is practical for my daily commuting needs. Many reviews I read on here this site and others make me wonder how many are disgruntled owners that wanted a more expensive car (ALTIMA) and could only afford the Versa!?! I could have bought most any Nissan on the lot, but I chose the versa-tility of the Versa sedan

Most reviews are BS...
By jebediah on 06/28/14 08:51 AM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I haven't found a single realistic review. Im going to try to give you one with this horribly short space. The cost, for what it is is good. It's one of the cheapest new cars you can own, great gas mileage and Nissan makes good quality cars. When actually driving. You have large blind spots. Looking out the windows including rear is very difficult due to the design of the seats specifically, along with the shape and size of the windows themselves. This is a safety hazard. Merging into traffic especially the highway, or anywhere will need you to be defensive and deliberate. Very touchy turning. If you are distracted for a few seconds you could easily go into another lane by accident.

No complaints
By matt5741 on 05/12/14 15:39 PM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Car does what it was intended to do. Gas mileage has been 37 mpg so far and its a decent little car. Basic model with manual windows and locks. Basically less stuff to break down the road. Very happy with this car seeing my last one averaged 14 mpg.

65 of 16,561 people found this review helpful
What more could I ask for ? sub compact utility vehilce
By raz59 on 09/04/13 12:38 PM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Just purchased a 2014 Nissan Versa Note Sv 5 door hatchback , the car is to get my wife too and from work on a daily basis , for shopping , taking the dog to the groomers ect plus my wife is having her first grandchild around xmas time , the car is light grey with dk cloth interior , it has blue tooth, air , cruise , rear camera , amfm Usb. conv package which includes an adjustable floor , bigger screen for the audio and rear camera, pw mrrs , fold down seats with arm rest ,, the car drives nice and is very quiet and the cruise works excellent ,,, I am getting used to the CVT as it seamless through hills and acceleration , Nissan seems to have the right deals on the vehicle.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Nissan Versa Sedan in VA is:

$163 per month*