Used 2011 Nissan Pathfinder S SUV Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

The perfect choice
By redg

2011 Nissan Pathfinder SUV S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

we bought a 3800# travel trailer and my Isuzu Rodeo just wasn't quite up to the task of towing it. I wanted a powerful V-6 with comfort.
Got this car from a dealer (it was the salesman's wife's car) with 6300 miles.
Ride is pretty stiff and busy but better than the Rodeo.
Step on the gas and you're GONE!.
It tows the trailer very well and gets good fuel mileage doing so. We spent 3 weeks on the road last year, up and down some extremely steep roads without a problem.
My one complaint was the standard radio was terrible.
I replaced with one from Crutchfield and now love everything about this car.

Power for towing, styling, comfort. It should be noted that this is the S model. Bottom of the line of the Pathfinders. It's extremely quick in traffic and true in steering, ride is sports-car firm. Ours came with a dealer-installed DVD player mounted to the ceiling. We've never used it. Lots of power outlets in front and in back Not quite 4' wide in back to carrying plywood doesn't work but it will hold a whole lot of stuff (and rides great with a load)

Driver seat comfort on this model not te greatest. The lumbar support is better than nothing but hard to operate on the road. Don't even think about putting adults in the third row seats for more than a few minutes. Emergency uses only but better than nothing I guess. The stock radio is not worth owning. No volume and distorts at anything past half volume. The Sony I bought from Crutchfield and installed myself is a gem...and with USB outlets, something this model lacks.