2009 Nissan Cube Consumer Review: Funky Fun!

2009 Nissan Cube Wagon - Consumer Review

Funky Fun!
By cotilyn on

2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 Krom 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I LOVE my Krom Cube!It first caught my eye in a parking lot,and I became obsessed with finding out about who made this car.I LOVE the CVT transmission!No jolty shifty!The stereo kicks butt.The interior is very zen like with the roof in a water wave look!Very little maintenance is needed, just normal oil changes.The rear door opening sometimes irritates me, if I don't open it 100 % sometimes,it will smack you back. So I just make sure I open it fully!I have a LEAD foot, so it only gets me 27.2 mpg.I would like more. Smaller 11.9 gas tank,made me have to fuel up about 3 times on the way back from an l.a. trip.The rear seats are SUPER adjustable to make TONS of rear cargo room!I LOVE MY CUBE!

LOUD stereo,exterior styling with its rear window "sexy sweater"wrap around look. The interior wave in the roofline.

That the satellite option did NOT come in the Krom model. I asked the dealer about swapping stereo's and the wiring harness' are COMPLETELY different. So I had to put a plug-n-play satellite in and run the antenna wire. Gas mileage could be better?

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review