2006 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Great car for the money
By Lola on 02/28/06 06:05 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

A nice and roomy vehicle with a cool twist. Great on gas, yet not too small of a vehicle. The body on the altima has improved and so has the drive. Nice and smooth!

Screwed up on the door handles
By Newy on 02/27/06 15:28 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A beautiful car that is fun to drive and hard to catch! Just one thing, it is so hard to reach out to close the doors in the front once you are seated. They should have put a handle closer to the middle of the door.

Love My 06 Altima
By Jeff on 02/25/06 20:45 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I Just traded my 1997 BMW 528i in for a 2006 Nissan Altima, and let me tell you that was the best thing I ever did. I love My car. It's bigger inside than my BMW, with more leg room it's very comfortable. My Altima is the Satin White with tan interior. The interior is clean lined with so many compartments I had to buy stuff to put in my car. I've loved the new design of the Altima & couldn't wait to get one. The engine is a 4 cylinder, but it is fast & has pleanty of power I work in Three Rivers & it climbs those mountains like a Hummer. It is also great on gas wheather your driving in town or freeway. I recommend this car to anyone looking for a great car that has style,comfort,performance.

Tremendous fun-to-drive car
By JLNYC on 02/24/06 21:59 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 3.5 SE is a rocket, VERY fast, handles and corners terrifically, extremely spacious, comfortable, easy- to-use controls and very nice interior (charcoal), and has a large trunk. The driving position is perfect with all the power seat adjustments and telescoping steering wheel. And of course, considering it's a 4-door sedan, it's a hot-looking car. The only quibble I have is that it rides a little stiff on bumpy roads.

This Is The Best
By dwalz on 02/19/06 16:40 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I've owned Hondas, Toyotas, Jaguars, Fords and Volvos during the past 10- years. My new Nissan Altima 2.5 S is by far and away the best car I've ever driven. I don't have any idea of where some of the negative reviews come from. I can only guess it's from another car maker owner that wants to "dis" Nissan to help raise the re- sale value of their car. This is a great car and a great value for the price.

Lemon
By Anne Ambruch on 02/16/06 22:14 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My motor seized which means I need a new motor and Nissan won't help me. I have bought 5 Nissan's before this, but never again.

06 Altima
By Cristy on 02/16/06 21:18 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car drives so smoothly. Easy, and fun to drive. Great on gas! Only fill up once a week going back and forth to work everyday about 30 miles. The newer body style is great too

Not too Impressed
By T. Moront on 02/14/06 20:57 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My 2006 Altima is an attractive car, but it sure has a jerky kind of pick- up. I'm not impressed with the motor and power to accelerate when needed. It also does not ride as quiet as I thought it would. The interior is comfortable enough and roomy.

Sports car that doesn't look like one!
By Skelley on 02/08/06 19:51 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Mother of 2 here, this is my second altima purchase - first was a base model 3 years ago. This upgraded version is well worth it! This is one fast car for what I'm used to. Love the added features. Intererior is a little dark, but overall I am highly please with this family/sporty car! CUP HOLDERS are much better than the huge one's they used to put in. better storage too!

Practical, Yet A Joy to Drive
By jgroute66 on 02/08/06 15:31 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My wife has admired the exterior styling for several years. I insisted on the blond leather interior. We settled for the surprisingly quick 4 cylinder. The driver's seat is about the most comfortable seat I have sat in. Everything is also within reach of the driver. We opted out of the sunroof and gained a few inches of headroom, but there would have been plenty with the opening roof. The steering wheel is one of the cleanest and most attractive designs around (radio, trip computer, and cruise buttons on wheel are simple and logical). The blond interior brightens up a car that already has a nice openess to it while also giving it a warm and rich look. It is very comfortable for long trips.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.