2003 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Disappointed Nissan Fan
By Disappointing ride on 09/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Delivered w/38 lbs air in tires! Still rides poorly, harsh,noisy over road joints, jiggly, rear suspension seems like it's suspended on bungee chords on dips. Numerous rattles. Fasteners missing on plastic inner fender splash shields. Dealer can't find klunk in rear area, is replacing shocks to hopefully fix the problem. We have been a Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti family since 1982, owned Sentras, Maximas, 200SX, G- 20 etc. VERY disappointed with this car in comparison. Tougfh to back up, no part of the car is visable out rear window.

Great Car
By RobM on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Great car but could get better gas mileage.

Pleased as punch
By steve107 on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I spent the last 3 years in a 1998 Mitsubishi Galant LS. It was a four cyl. and couldn't get out of it's own way. I vowed to myself that I would go with a 6 cyl. the next time around no matter what. Once I did my research and priced the car with everything I wanted in it, it dawned on me, I couldn't afford this V- 6 with the options. So I said I would go with a basic V-6 with no added options. Then I went to the dealership and test drove the 4 Cyl. S. This car has amazing power for a 4 cyl engine. At 175 hp, it has about 45 more than my Galant did, and it seems like 145 more.

Very Pleased !!!
By IndyAltima on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great car !!! If the '02 interior was cheap (as I have read) then they have really improved it. While there is some plastic, it does not come across "cheap " at all. It is layed out very well, is very easy to use and the fit is very good...the car is really quiet also (surprisingly). Very impressive, not a lot of wind or road noise....also it is very roomy and comfy. I am tall and have a ton of space in the cabin. Overall, I am very impressed and would recommend an Altima to anyone.

Best Vehicle Ever!!!!
By Beverly Hills 90210 on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I am 100 o/o happy with this car. I have had many, many cars and this one is right at the top. Thank you Nissan. The only negative is the steering wheel radio and speed controls are not lighted. The rest is Perfect!

Can't believe it's a Nissan!
By ACE Driver on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great acceleration, beautiful body styling, much improved interior over the 2002 - but still needs a little improvement w/ the interior features - but this car is a blast to drive... the Accord is in big trouble!!

Nice car.... to lease
By Roma on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

There we have it... In summary, the all new Altima is a good performer and is worth leasing, but if you are considering buying it, do your research. The resale on this car is horrible! You lose almost 50% in the first 18 months!

Best Car on the Road for under 30K
By tommasten on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Love this car, it handles better than any other car in its class, looks ten times better than anything in its class and has much more room than anything in its class, Camry and Accord are no match to this car, the North American Car of the Year for 2002, I rest my case!

Number 1
By L on 09/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Number 1, That's all I have to say. It is the best sedan out there, no question

Great Car
By asdasf on 09/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is great and reliable. I love to drive my car to work now.