Used 1997 Nissan Altima SE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1997 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Nice Family sedan Civic eater
By varmstead

1997 Nissan Altima SE 4dr Sedan

I got my car a year ago. I have not had one problem out of it. It performs well and can easily take a civic highway or off the line. So performance wise you got to give it it`s props. As far as build quality I had a 95 and the building of this 97 I would have to say is greatly inproved all though you can not see it by eye. It gets good gas mileage if you can lay off the accelerator about 30 MPG Highway (5 Spd) I would recommend Altima to anyone. Reviews on this car says it needs a V6 truth be told the 2.4 L 5 spd. altima will take a Auto Maxima Anyday of the week. (No Lie Experiance) Its a nice car to modify if your into Turbos and engine upgrades... 2.4L 16V Altima A all around bomb car.

5 speed Manual, Bubble Shape, Limited Slip Differential, Power Everything in base models, Wood grain Dash, Deep Trunk.

Better Transmission Bearings, Better Factory Hub Caps (Paint Deseased) 6 speed manual.

• Sedan