2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class 3.5L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - The Benz your father never

2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class - Consumer Review

The Benz your father never owned
By Gregory Coyle on

2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

After looking around the country for the perfect SLK 350, I found it in Lincoln, Nebraska and flew there on 11/4/05 to purchase the car and drive it back to Dallas. It was by far, the most enjoyable eleven hour drive I have ever made in any car. The handling was superior to anything I have ever driven; the amenities provide you with not only a sense of safety but comfort and entertainment as well. The superior styling of the automobile was evident by the number of people on the highway that waived or gave me the "Thumbs Up." MB has come along way in the last 20 years in its use of advanced technology that provides the comfort and safty the American public demands. Just test it!

Favorite Features

Body styling, quick acceleration and the comfort of the roomy interior. AMG designs great wheels!

Suggested Improvements

The front end of the automobile is only 6 inches off the ground in my sporty model. A couple times I have heard the front undercarrige of the nose "scrape" the pavement in instances where the road is rough.