1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Consumer Review: I wish they still made this c

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Consumer Review

S320 LWB Sedan (3.2L 6-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

I wish they still made this car!!!
By The Best Car Ever! on

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S320 LWB 4dr Sedan

We have owned our S320 LWB MBZ for 15 years this car has been solid reliable and great on fuel( strait 6cyl is a bit underpowered until u gear down and get the tranny involved). SINCE warranty,we have replaced;wiring harness, and the AC was not blowing out the vents that someone else mentioned but it was NOT 4K to fix.New head liner and the radio antenna and just recently struts($900) and catalytic converter, front suspension from wear and tear but I don't think u can fault the car for that. Also some window switches and now the left rear door window motor is out. Rear AC vent and some makeup mirror hinges have broken. This car still rides like a dream and has so many quality features!!

Quiet and solid and safe and comfortable!. Double paned windows... great road feel and I drive this car hard on curvy roads... Huge back seat space for 4 adults and still looks great!! Can still do 100 and feel great on the FWY!!

Cup holders were clearly a MBZ afterthought and my spilling coffee from their shallowness is what has messed up my window switches which are right there on the shifter deck.