2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Better than expected!

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

Better than expected!
By richord on

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We owned a 1999 E320 4matic which served us well but I swore I would never buy another Merc after all their quality problems. Ours was spared the problems. But I read the reviews about the E350 and test drove one. I bought the E350 4matic with the P2 option and sports package. I drove it 1000 miles over the holidays, through rain and snow and it was great! the steering is responsive and even in snow with the low profile all season tires I felt like I was always in control. Feedback was great. This is one of the greatest handling and comfortable cars I've owned including Porsche's! we also like the styling on the car with the sports package it looks hot.

Quiet, handling, great sound system. Very comfortable seats. Great user interface with the Command system and enough buttons on the dash for most used features, making them obvious.

Can't quite get used to the shift lever on the steering column. Night vision is neat but useless distraction. Auto highbeams only work above a certain speed, useless on country roads when keeping a look out for deer!