Jaguar NO...Mercedes... YES
By Mercedes Guy on
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)
After being a Jaguar guy for over 10 years, It was time to move up the ladder to something better. I have been driving XJR's, and most recently the 2005 Super V8. And to the discredit of Jaguar, and the Service departments...I have moved on, and it has been to a better place. Mercedes Benz CLS 500. What a nice little rocket. Looks good on the street.I thought it was a car that stickered for well over $100,000 when I first saw it. Again, was I surprised. The interior is tight, and the seats are comfortable. The size is great for me, as an average size man, it fits me perfect. I couldn't imagine being over 6'3" and trying to slink into it. This car in black makes you want more. Yummy!
Favorite Features
The CD player in the dash is outstanding. The sleekness of the roof line and the short door arches are terrific. The wrap around front lights are the most distinctive and unusual on the street. They know you have class when you are seen in this car from the front or the rear.
Suggested Improvements
Heated Steering wheel should be standard with heated seats. Bluetooth should be offered. And Sirrus radio parts should be in stock when the car is ordered, not having to wait up to 3 months for the part to be installed. But it is one fine car!