2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: What a great ride!

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

What a great ride!
By DenverDriver on

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Just got this car 2 weeks ago-- upgraded from my 2001 C240. What an upgrade! I love the look of the front and the two tone interior. Has decent acceleration, but at 5,800 feet where I live, I wish it was a bit more. Very tight and quiet, and comfortable seats. After 10 inches of snow recently, it maneuvered beautifully with the 4matic, but this sport version rides low and scraped over snow plow ridges in the street. I was hesitant about MB Tex upholstery, but I honestly can't tell the difference from the leather in my old car. This car does seem to have a rather large blind spot on the left. I find myself turning my head a lot more than before. So far I love this car!

The exterior looks--especially from the front. The sport ground effects are great. Quiet and tight. No rattles, and the engine purrs. A little noisier at full acceleration. Integrated bluetooth The dial to control the media system. Much more intuitive than BMW.

Mileage for this size of car seems a little low. The standard audio system has plenty of power, but the speakers are sub- par. For this level of vehicle, I expect better. I will be upgrading the speakers.